Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Cleaning

In honor of the first day of fall. we began our fall cleaning.

The playroom/classroom/office is the first room we have tackled, because it needed the most work. I like to get the hardest jobs done first. I find that I motivate myself that way to continue on to the rest of the house. Unfortunately I didn't think to take before pics, but believe me when I say it looks like a whole new room. Now if we can just keep it that way!!!

I am very happy to have all of the school stuff up on these shelves. It makes it easy to see everything and find what we need.


These trains make the biggest mess, or is it the little boy who loves them? To hear him tell it they jump out of their bins onto the floor of their own accord, but I'll let you be the judge of that.


My lovely floor model, Jonathan, showing off the tidy toys.

1 comments:

Elinette said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog very much. Your school room looks great! Still working on getting mine look close to something like that.